Are you a knife guy like me? If so, you have a great set of knives (or you're picking some up from Morgan and Logan), and you want to keep your sharp knives SHARP.
These stones are all you need and it comes with the BONUS GUIDE.
Note: These are limited in supply so ADD TO CART and buy NOW.
Premium grade corundum ensures effective sharpening results, suitable for most kinds of knives
Double sided sharpening:1000/3000 grits
Dimension: 7" x 2.4" x 1.1" (180mm x 60mm x 27mm) or (7.1"x2.4"x1")
Manufactured in China
High-grade whetstone ensure effective sharpening results, save your sharpening time
Instructions on how to use:
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform.
2. Sharpening the knives with one or two steps is determined by the angle of the edge.
Step 1: 1000 grit coarse grit, used to repair a seriously damaged edge, and is suitable for blunt knives. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 25 Degree, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure and sharpen it until the edge feels sharp enough. After sharpening the knife, it needs to be maintained with a honing rod/iron.
Step 2: 3000 grit fine grinding, a necessary step to eliminate burrs off the edge. Use more gentle pressure, repeat step 1, and repair the edge until it's mostly complete.
3. Please wipe with wet cloth, or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it.
Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and put it in the air to make it dry.
1. Please use the whole surface of the stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from the height.
4. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.